Power or voltage measuring circuit includes sampling, comparison with threshold and counting high and low values to determine thermal noise power. The main objective of the invention is to measure the power of noise in a highly linear bias-free manner.
Outline of benefits of the technology:
- Reduced sensitivity to temperature.
- A greater linearity with a broad dynamic gamma.
- The device does not almost have “offset”
Some non-space applications:
- Electrical Medical instruments.
- Domestic Electronics.
- Scientific Instruments.
- Geophysics and nuclear radiation.
- Broadcasting, Radio and TV.
- Audio/Video recording systems
- Aviation, Marine and Radar Systems.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org